- First time home-buyer? An FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan may be the perfect loan program for you. Borrowers can qualify for loans with as little as 3.5% down of the purchase price and typically with more relaxed requirements. This type of mortgage is backed by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development. FHA loans are desirable because often you can qualify with less particular credit requirements.
- Generally easier to qualify for than conventional loans
- Lower down payment requirements
- Cannot exceed statutory loan limits
- No prepayment penalty
- Minimum credit score of 640
All loans subject to credit approval