- F&M Bank Mortgage collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with F&M Bank Mortgage, F&M Bank Mortgage’s affiliates, or others; and
- Information received from a consumer reporting agency.
- F&M Bank Mortgage does not disclose any nonpublic personal information about its customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
- F&M Bank Mortgage restricts access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. F&M Bank Mortgage maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.